- Build 12’ x 10’ screen porch with a vaulted gable roof.
- Build a 5’ x 5’ landing outside of the porch with stairs leading down to the ground.
- Roof of the porch to be a vaulted gable roof with the roof will be custom hand framed with dropped ceiling beams.
Windows and doors
- Install screens floor to ceiling around the perimeter of the porch.
- Install screens under decking to keep bugs out.
- Install a cedar screen door on the porch leading out to the 5’ x 5’ bumpout.
- One ceiling fan/light combo unit will be installed in the center of the porch ceiling.
- Install 2 electrical outlets in the screen porch.
- Shingles on roof of porch will match existing homes shingles
- Ceiling will have dropped cedar beams that will be wrapped with knotty cedar tongue and groove boards
- Knotty cedar tongue and groove boards will be installed over the existing exterior house wall.
- Install Timbertech Tigerwood decking with hidden fasteners in the porch.
- Install cedar fascia around the perimeter of the porch and down to the ground on the porch and the landing so no animals can easily get into this area.
- Install an 18” high cedar Criss cross knee wall in the porch on the front and sides.
- Build a 5’ x 5’ landing with stairs leading down to the ground outside the porch door.
- Install Timbertech Tigerwood decking with concealloc hidden fasteners
- Install cedar fascia and stair risers on the bump out and stairs. Cedar to the ground on the bump out and stairs.
- Install cedar railing with black circular aluminum balusters on the bump out and stairs. Railing will be installed on one side of the stairs, not both sides of the stairs so it does not block the side of the porch.