Location: Inver Grove Heights
- We built a 16’ x 14’ pergola with white maintenance free materials over the existing patio paver area.
- We also installed a 10′ x 12′ under decking system in the area under the existing deck to allow for the completion of the screen porch under the deck.
- We then built a 10′ x 12′ screen porch under the existing deck.
- We ran electrical through the ceiling under decking system so that a ceiling fan could be installed in the porch and we also installed several wall outlets in the porch.
- We built a knee wall around the perimeter of the lower screen porch and covered it with knotty cedar tongue and groove boards instead of using a railing system.
- The exterior support posts on the screen porch were wrapped with white Azek maintenance free boards.
- Matching siding was installed on the exterior knee wall to match the existing house siding.