- New Screen porch was built with knotty cedar ceilings
- The decking is Azek in Autumn Chestnut color
- The railing is a custom made Timbertech Builder rail system in Woodland Brown with bronze colored architectural aluminum balusters. An Azek deck board has been placed on the top of the railing on the deck to create a wider top surface called a “cocktail rail” that is wide enough to set drinks on top of.
- We also installed copper solar lights on the posts on the deck portion of the project.
- The house was also re-sided with new James Hardie Siding while the deck and porch were being constructed which is why the house color in the before picture and in the after pictures are different.