Location : Hugo
- Build a new pool deck and screen porch
- Build a 16′ x 14′ screen porch that leads out to a 4′ x 7′ landing with stairs leading down to a lower 638 sq ft pool deck. The screen porch has a vaulted gable roof with custom dropped beams, the roof is covered with knotty cedar. The porch has Azek decking in Kona Color installed in the porch with Afco rails in black installed between the posts.
- The exterior of the porch is covered with white azek trim boards the interior of the porch is kept the natural knotty cedar.
- The pool deck is a large 638 sq ft, it is covered with Azek decking in Autumn Chestnut color. The rails are a custom afco black aluminum rail that is placed between white trex maintenance free posts.
- The pool deck has two sets of stairs leading down to the ground. Each set of stairs has a matching gate and latch at the top that can be locked.