Location: St. Francis, MN
- Built a new Azek 34’ x 10’ deck in the Vintage color Dark Hickory that wraps around to a 16’ x 10’ deck.
- Built stairs 4’ wide going down to the ground. 540 total sq. ft.
- Installed 2 gates at the top of each set of stairs to match the deck railing.
- The railings are Trex Select white maintenance-free with white flat top post caps and black aluminum balusters.
- Built wood-burning fireplace on the outside angled corner of the deck that is 17’ tall from the ground to the top of the chimney on the deck.
- The chimney is 5’ wide and 30” deep. T
- The fireplace is completed with Michels stone in the Country Collection, Stonybrook blend.
- Each side of the fireplace has matching wood boxes with stone as well.