Location :Forest Lake
- Tear down old deck and replace with a new deck
- Build a new 20′ x 12′ deck with a 4′ x 4′ bump-out at the top with 4′ wide stairs leading down to a lower 4′ x 4′ landing and then stairs continuing from the landing down to the ground
- Install Azek decking in Autumn Chestnut with a two board Brazilian Walnut border around the outside edge of the deck
- Install Brazilian walnut Azek fascia and stair risers
- Install a custom-built maintenance-free TimberTech composite builder rail in black with a matching Azek Brazilian walnut deck board on top to create a custom “cocktail rail” style railing that is wide enough to set your drinks on top of. The railing also has black circular aluminum balusters.
- Wrap the support posts under the deck with Brazilian walnut trim boards.