Location: Apple Valley
- Build a 15′ x 15′ four season porch onto the home.
- Remove the existing patio door on the home to create the opening leading into the new porch addition
- Install new vinyl windows in the porch addition
- Install matching vinyl siding and roofing on the exterior of the addition for a seamless transition.
- Build a 6′ x 8′ deck onto the addition with stairs leading down to the ground.
- On the interior of the porch the walls and ceiling are covered with knotty cedar.
- Harwood flooring has been installed in the addition.
- The porch has recessed can lights as well as a fan/light combo.