- Remove the existing decks and walkway and haul away the debris.
- Build a new free standing deck (this deck is not attached to the house walls) that is 24’ x 4’ with a 9’ x 4 bump out in the center of the walkway that has angled sides
- Build a 4’ wide set of stairs on the right side of this deck
- Install an upper 14’ x 4’ walkway deck on the left corner of the house that is 1 step up from the above-mentioned deck, and install a 4’ wide set of stairs down to the ground on this deck
- Install approximately 2 steps down on the left side of this deck, leading to an angled lower walkway that is 4’ x 8’ in size. This walkway travels in the direction of the creek and across the creek. A patio will be installed on the other side of this creek.
- Install a 4’ wide set of steps down from this walkway onto the new patio. Approximately 2 steps down.
Decking and railing
- Install premium cedar decking on the walkways/decks.
- Install premium cedar fascia and stair risers on the walkways/decks.
- Install cedar railing in a continuous style with black circular aluminum balusters on the deck/walkways