- remove the existing decks and walkway and haul away the debris.
- build a new free standing deck (this deck is not attached to the house walls) that is 24’ x 4’ with a 9’ x 4 bump out in the center of the walkway that has angled sides –
- build a 4’ wide set of stairs on the right side of this deck.
- install an upper 14’ x 4’ walkway deck on the left corner of the house that is 1 step up from the above mentioned deck, install a 4’ wide set of stairs down to the ground on this deck.
- install approximately 2 steps down on the left side of this deck that leads to an angled lower walkway that is 4’ x 8’ in size, this walkway travels in the direction of the creek and across the creek. A patio will be installed on the other side of this creek.
- install a 4’ wide set of steps down from this walkway onto the new patio. Approximately 2 steps down.
Decking and railing
- install premium cedar decking on the walkways/decks.
- install premium cedar fascia and stair risers on the walkways/decks.
- install cedar railing in a continuous style with black circular aluminum balusters on the deck/walkways