- Build a new 14′ x 12′ four season porch onto the home with a white vinyl sliding glass patio door that
leads out to a 14′ x 12′ deck.
- Remove the existing patio door on the home to create the opening to the porch, install french doors
leading out to the porch.
- Install vinyl siding and roofing on the exterior of the addition for a seamless transition from the home to
- On the interior of the addition, sheetrock has been applied to the walls and a custom carpet was
installed on the floor
- On the deck, trex decking and railing were installed
- The posts under the porch and deck were wrapped with decorative stone