Location: Maple Grove
- Build a 28′ x 9′ four season porch onto the home with vinyl siding on the exterior and roofing to match
the existing home for a seamless transition.
- Inside of the porch has carpet installed and the walls and ceiling have sheetrock
- A door is installed that leads out to a 12′ x 10′ deck that connects the four‐season porch to a two level
- The deck and upper porch have azek decking in silver oak with white composite railing and solar post
caps. The ceiling of the porch is covered with knotty pine boards.
- The stairs lead down to a lower level screen porch that has been installed on top of a concrete patio.