Location :Forest Lake
- Tear down old deck and replace with a new deck
- Build a new 20′ x 12′ deck with a 4′ x 4′ bump out at the top with 4′ wide stairs leading down to a lower 4′ x 4′ landing and then stairs continuing from the landing down to the ground.
- Install Azek decking in Autumn Chestnut with a two board Brazilian Walnut border around the outside edge of the deck.
- Install Brazilian walnut azek fascia and stair risers
- Install a custom built maintenance free Timbertech composite Builder rail in black with a matching azek Brazilian walnut deck board on top to create a custom “cocktail rail” style railing that is wide enough to set your drinks on top of, the railing also has black circular aluminum balusters.
- Wrap the support posts under the deck with Brazilian walnut trim boards.